Humanity has captured so much in photographs. And at times, there are these fascinating photos that just leaves you in awe. We’ve scoured the internet and collected 21 of them, for your happiness.
Let’s take a look:
1. An airplane getting struck by lightning in a rainbow
Who said running into rainbows is all happiness and positivity?
2. Akito Kawagoe’s watch stopped at 8:15, the exact moment Hiroshima was bombed.
One of the saddest moments in human history.
3. Cancer cells under a microscope
Seeing this kind of changes the way you look at things.
4. A CT Scanner without its casing
Doesn’t look as scary as it was before, not.
5. A candle’s flame from the surface of the Earth compared to a candle’s flame in the International Space Station
6. Long exposure shot of traffic lights in a fog
7. Genghis Khan’s gigantic statue in Mongolia
Every Asian you know might be his grandkid or something.
8. A Golden Tiger, one of 30 of his kind
Stop killing these majestic creatures, please.
9. The end of China’s Great Wall
Castle Black might be somewhere near it, oops, wrong country.
10. An icy cave beneath a volcano
Also called The Dragon’s Belly
11. An areal view of a tire dump
That is one massive dump.
12. The ISS passing through the moon
ISS looks like a tiny speck of dust compared to the moon.
13. A photo of a molecule
That’s not a beehive, okay?
14. The largest land vehicle
This is not a super-alien death device. It’s actually the Bagger288, an excavator.
15. The Statue of Liberty being constructed
Just in case you’re wondering if Lady Lib just popped out of the ground.
16. A rare photograph of the Planet Mercury
Because it’s too close to the sun, Mercury has always been difficult to capture.
17. A rare 360-degree rainbow
The rare 360-degree rainbow was taken on an airplane.
18. World-War I Trenches
Kind of reminds us that World War I may be history to us, but its scars are still visible.
19. A Quadruple rainbow
The Earth is puking rainbows.
20. Nordlingen, a built on a meteorite crater
I would like to visit this place.
21. A 390-Year Old Bonsai
It survived the Hiroshima attack.
So there you have it guys, 21 fascinating photos for your enjoyment. Please share this article if you found it interesting, and keep Dangling around!