Achieve that effortless look, literally.
For all the girls out there who also find doing their makeup a confusing and frustrating thing to do, this is for us.
1. Choose the right base. To cop that natural look, pick the base that goes with your skin tone and works perfectly. Once you’ve found the right product in the right shade, putting it on will be easier because you wouldn’t have to worry about blending it. Saves you effort and time in the morning.
2. Keep those brows on fleek. The shortcut to looking made up and prepped is to skip everything except for the eyebrows. Well-groomed brows can instantly transform your look from nay to yay. So the next time you’re running late, just focus on those brows. #browgoals
3. Rosy cheeks! Having color on your cheeks will instantly make you look fresh, youthful and cute. Just be careful with choosing the blush shade. Make sure that it suits your complexion in order to get that natural blush we’re after for.
4. Sexy mother pucker. May it be a lip gloss, a nude lippie, a gradient lip, or a bright bold shade of red lipstick, one swipe is all it takes to define those sexy puckers—fine, maybe two. Wear whatever shade you want, girl! 😉
5. Crowning glory. IMO, our hair can make it or break it. So be sure to allot some time to fixing your hair in the morning. But if in a hurry, or too lazy for some curls, applying some hair cuticle coat and brushing your mane will do the trick and keep the frizz at bay.
Have fun getting ready in the morning, girls! xoxo